The Turbofiltration is an innovative technology featured in a continuous process of separating insoluble microsólidos without the use of pressure, vacuum and centrifugation, but using a dynamic way by the direction of the product to be processed against the cylinder wall static of the filter body.
The characteristics of this way processing liquid products by screen are:
- Continuous action without variation of eficiency;
- No atmospheric contact of product during the filtration;
- Large volume of liquid product being filtered by a small microporosity surface;
- No fragmentation of insoluble microsolid being separated;
- Low humidity in the insoluble mass that is discharged.